Hello Mill Park families!
My name is Chelsea Pyne and I am the Library
Assistant here at Mill Park. I am excited to be sharing
books with all of your students.
My job is to make sure children treat the library books
respectfully and take responsibility for the books they
borrow. I’ve been talking with all of the students about
how to take care with our books. It is also important for
students to return their books on time, so that other
children can borrow them. If a student doesn’t bring
their book back to the library, they can’t continue to
check out books.
You can help at home by reminding your students to
bring their library books back on time and helping them
find a safe place to keep their book at home. Families
will need to pay for books that are lost or damaged.
Below are some tips to keep books safe.
I am looking forward to making sure all Mill Park
students have interesting books to read!
Thank you, Chelsea
Book Care Tips:
- Keep Library items in a safe place so they don’t get
- Carry Library items in a backpack or bag.
- No eating or drinking while reading Library books.
- Keep books away from pets or younger children.
- Enjoy and share Library materials together.